Thursday, January 12, 2012

Project Day 3

Today I wrote on Josh Rosenberg and David Huynh's blogs just giving some general feedback. I also decided to do four crusades, and to do the 1st, 3rd, 5th and 8th instead of my initially chosen ones as these made more sense given the research that I found. I chose to show my understanding in this way because I have found that glogster gives the user a lot of options when it comes to showing an idea, and I like that flexibility. No real problems have occurred thus far. Glogster took a little getting used to, but once I learned how to use it, I found it really beneficial to my project. My project did end up working as I envisioned, thanks to the sites of xtranormal and glogster, which provided the canvas on which I painted my masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment