Monday, January 9, 2012

Project Day 2

In terms of where I have been finding my info, Google has been most helpful. In specific, the American version. I tried the Arabic version as you recommended, but to no avail: I found no links that were helpful even with multiple searches. I have also tried Bing!, but after using said search engine I realized why Google has remained superior. For this project, I also enlisted the help of my friends. On last Saturday night, we got together to od some research and work on the project. Those friends were Yerim Oh, Laura Simon-Pearson and Krutika Nayak (not in your class, but I felt bad leaving her out). The only real trouble that I am having with finding my information is that there seems to be ample information on some of the crusades, but almost none on a few of them. This means that for a few of the crusades I am going to have to be more vague when it comes to the specifics of the project.

1 comment:

  1. Ciao, Luca. If you're still looking for information on the 1st and 3rd crusades I found a couple helpful sources you can check out.

    http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2000/472/bk2_472.htm

    www.historylearningsite.co.uk/third_crusade.htm
    http://books.google.com/books?id=_fL3jwjhyQ4C&pg=PA723&dq=third+crusade+muslim+perspective&hl=en&sa=X&ei=_roJT8WhBYHn0QHwi_yuAg&ved=0CD4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=third%20crusade&f=false
    middle-ages.org.uk/the-third-crusade.htm

    ReplyDelete