Sunday, January 8, 2012

1st Day of Project

The Crusades that I have chosen for my project will be First, Third, and Fourth Crusades. I chose the First crusade in order to act almost like a control, as in a scientific experiment. As far as the crusades went, the first one was rather standard and not-surprising, so the Muslim response to this crusade will best contrast their response to the less-standard, more strange crusades. I chose the Third crusade because I though that the Muslim response to a negotiation rather than a war would be interesting. I chose the Fourth crusade because I would imagine that the Muslim response to the European crusaders attacking another Christian society would be one of comedy. Obviously, to accomplish this goal, some use of Google will be necessary, but I would also like to explore the other options and alternatives to Google that you have posted on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment